GCS Ballpark - Gateway Grizzlies
2301 Grizzlie Bear Blvd,
Sauget, IL 62206
A 5K celebrating Let Me Run boys and benefiting Let Me Run - St. Louis scholarships. Alongside the picturesque backdrop of the St. Louis skyline and the Mississippi River, runners start outside the GCS Ballpark and cross the finish line at home plate.
|Early Registration 4/15/2018||Late Registration 4/29/2018||Day of Race 5/5/2018|
|Race Entry + Baseball Game Ticket||$25||$30||$35|
|Race Entry Only||$20||$25||$30|
T-Shirts are guaranteed to all 5K race participants who register before April 15th.
The 5K race course includes grassy terrain and baby joggers are not recommended.Race Registration Game Tickets Only
To purchase post-race baseball game tickets, follow the "Game Tickets Only" button and use the promotion code “LETMERUN18” - purchase of game tickets through this portal does NOT include race registration.
Wednesday, May 2, 2018 – 4:00-7:00 PM
Big River Running Co. – West County
13969 Manchester Rd; Ballwin, MO 63011
Thursday, May 3, 2018 – 4:00-7:00 PM
Big River Running Co. – South City
5352 Devonshire Ave.; St. Louis, MO 63109
4:30 PM: Race Village opens
4:30 PM: Onsite Registration and packet pickup opens
5:15 PM: Registration and packet pickup closes
5:30 PM: 5K Race Starts
6:30 PM: Awards
7:05 PM: Gateway Grizzlies Baseball Game
1) Based on the Road Runners Club of America (RRCA) guidelines, headphones, iPods and MP3 players are strongly discouraged during the race.
2) No pets are allowed on the course.
3) No littering, smoking, or consumption of alcohol permitted on the course.
4) Numbers must be worn on the front and be clearly visible at all times.
5) No roller blades, bicycles or skate boards.
6) Baby joggers will be allowed but will start behind all runners and walkers and are discouraged due to partial grassy terrain of the course.
Home Run Sponsor
Interested in Supporting Let Me Run? Become a Sponsor